The annual membership fee is $15 and covers the period from June 1st to May 31st. You can use any of the payment methods listed below.
Option 1 – Pay Online with Paypal
By pressing the BUY NOW button and sending us your payment, you agree to the terms and conditions of SDNLD membership. View Liability Statement.
Option 2 – Pay at One of Our Events
Just sign up at the door
Option 3- By Mail.
Send check payable to SDNDL to:
Julie Blakely, Treasurer
8349 Adams St
Lemon Grove, CA 91945
Benefits To You As A Member
- Lower admission price for monthly Socials and twice monthly workshops
- Dance with other members at International Dance Association functions and other venues
- Receive club email announcements and reminders
- Eligible to dance at the San Diego County Fair with other members
- Have a voice in monthly meetings
- Contribute to the club’s success by chairing or participating in committees
Benefits of Your Membership
- Recognition as an integral component of the International Dance Association of San Diego County (IDASDC), supported by the City of San Diego Park & Recreation Department
- Maintaining club membership quota allows us access to space for dance events at Balboa Park